Beautiful Celebrity Baby Bumps
April 10, 2012 § 1 Comment
We couldn’t help but admire some of the beautiful celebrity bumps around lately and, if you follow us on Pinterest, you’ll see we’ve got a whole board dedicated to them! Here, we pick some of our favourites:
- Following on from our blog post about Gwyneth’s pregnancy advice, we’re practically swooning over this layered drape dress she wore. And that messy up-do? Perfection!
- The Hills star Kristen Cavallari accessories her nautical look with a perfectly formed bump.
- Now mummy to Aoife, Una Healey from The Saturdays looks simply angelic in this white dress.
- Daddy a rock star, mummy a super model? Lily Aldridge’s bubba is going to be one cool kid! We’re loving her bright red pout too.
- Also going for the ultimate maxi, Sophie Ellis Bextor‘s baby bump #3 was one of the most fashionable we’d ever seen when she turned up to a Burberry event in this silver number- although her 3-year-old did mistake it for a wedding dress!
- The second pregnant Victoria’s Secret model to feature on our list is Brazilian born Adriana Lima who, like Sophie, has gone for a beautiful silver tone. We approve!
- Going for a deeper shade of grey, Beyonce‘s baby bump is highlighted by this beautiful embellished wrap dress. Can this woman do no wrong?
- Rock mummy Gwen Stefani rocks this leopard print maternity dress like no other.
- Arguably one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world, a pregnant Jessica Alba flattered her skin tone with this deep shade of plum. Get the look with our soft drape back maternity dress over on Keungzai.com and accessorise with a pair of statement gold earrings.
- Finally, how could we leave out Keungzai fan Sienna Miller! Sienna wraps her bump in this cream lace dress and goes for a classy Chanel look with black tights, shoes and handbag.
Do you have any favourite celebrity baby bumps? We’d love to hear who they are! Why not tweet us your answers- start your tweet with @keungzai and make sure you hash tag it #myfavouritecelebbump